Indu Subaiya, Co-Chairman & CEO, @bluetopaz, is responsible for Health 2.0’s strategic direction and production values. She started her career in health technology assessment at Quorum Consulting and then served as VP of Healthcare at Gerson Lehrman Group, an investment research firm. When she is not running Health 2.0, she applies her producing and directing skills to making film.
In 2013 Indu introduced us to the 7 Deadly Sins of Health Care and this year she will share what she has learned from her investigation into data sources that support a variety of health disparities across the United States.
- Questions for Secretary of Defense Nominee Ash Carter (pogo.org)
- Senators to Obama: Arm Ukraine now (thehill.com)
- Little Shell Chippewa chairman urges Medicaid expansion (billingsgazette.com)
- Florida health officials chosen for national health project (local10.com)
- Florida Health Officials Chosen for Health Project (wctv.tv)
- Florida health officials chosen for national health project (mysanantonio.com)
- Income Inequality Affects Kids’ Health, Research Shows (nlm.nih.gov)
- Planned Parenthood Honors Leaders for Black History Month (bet.com)