A film circulating the internet today comes from the Animal Liberation Front based in Israel.
The ALF Mission Statement:
To effectively allocate resources (time and money) to end the “property” status of nonhuman animals.
The Objective of the Mission:
To abolish institutionalized animal exploitation because it assumes that animals are property.
In our quest to highlight stories out of the middle east that are forward thinking and about positive loving measures overwhelming the hateful environment the world always sees, we though it would be interesting to start with this film. Just as aggression can be overwhelmed with intelligent, ultra compassionate defense systems…egg business, fur business all kinds of animal based businesses…can go on without unnecessary cruelty…as the ALF argues…the concepts are actually related. They say in their credo that Human Freedom and Animal Rights go hand and hand. We think its wonderful.
- VIDEO: Drone footage captures stunning beauty of Dead Sea region (jewishnews.co.uk)
- Christian Zionism: The Tragedy and The Turning, Part I (Full Documentary) (mooglemeow.blogspot.com)
- HD 3-4 Minute Videos of Israel (holylandphotos.wordpress.com)
- Stephen Shore Loves Instagram (and Thinks Warhol Would Have, Too) (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- 9/11: “War of Lies” Documentary (careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com)
- Early classic of Palestinian resistance cinema reemerges (electronicintifada.net)