Tessa Edick in the Hudson Valley is at the forefront of merging high-end cuisine-art and farming and media…in the hudson valley …in an effort to brin- on a global sort celebration of farming, and she is changing lives by challenging us to think about the way we eat.
As founder of FarmOn!, a 501C3 organization, she’s creating a culinary collaboration between farmers, schools and colleges (Including the Cornell University School of Agriculture), celebrity chefs (did someone say Jean-Georges Vongerichten?) and business owners, small and large. Why? She’s pulling resources and funding, creating educational programs, and shifting the area’s focus to farmers—or, as she likes to call them, “starm-ers”—to raise focus on the importance of eating local.
- FarmOn! Events Support Hudson Valley Farmers (stacyknows.com)
- Chapul cricket bars jump into the Shark Tank (bigcommerce.com)
- Famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s Market restaurant closes in Boston (boston.com)
- Greg Roden’s ‘Food Forward TV’ advances sustainability cause (sfgate.com)
- From Farm to Bar: Locavores Support with Sips (buzzbinpadillacrt.com)
- Chefs, breeders pair up to produce tastier veggies (star-telegram.com)
- REJUICENATE Your Body (bubbamama.com)
- The Inn at Pound Ridge by Jean-Georges is Hiring (stacyknows.com)