"Medical Patients React To The 'Failure to Treat' Policies of the IDSA" from The Georgia Pictures Company on Vimeo.
Lyme disease is not getting proper treatment in the Untied States. Lyme activists believe that IDSA guidelines foster improper non thorough testing, and sometimes lead to aggression against Lyme literate doctors. Drug costs are high..and in the majority of cases not insured. It is a classic case of Big Business and Lobbying against he American People, and, quite often, their representatives in the House. Over the past year Lyme Activists have been scoring more and more legislative victories around the country…this is the story of the Mayday Project, a leading organization in informing the public about Lyme, and the inadequate treatment the Medical Community is providing for Lyme Patients as of 2015.
- Questions, Logic, Ticks, and Lyme Funding Links from Northern Rockies Lyme Disease Coaltion (invisiblylymemontana.com)
- Lyme Disease: The CDC’s Greatest Coverup & What They Don’t Want You To Know (collective-evolution.com)
- Ticks are spreading – and so is Lyme disease (grist.org)
- Lyme Disease (venitism.blogspot.com)
- Yolanda Foster Shares Pictures of Her Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease (aceshowbiz.com)
- Increasing evidence points to inflammation as source of nervous system manifestations of Lyme disease (eurekalert.org)
- Increasing evidence points to inflammation as source of nervous system manifestations of Lyme disease (medicalxpress.com)
- TICKS – bloodsucking bastards!!! (nyfirearms.com)